- I want to tell you how deeply I appreciate your helping me have the hope of regaining a life without pain and more joy. I feel so fortunate to have the benefit of your expertise, dedication, and caring. –K.C.
- Thank you so much for getting me back to having a better quality of life. I had back surgery. It was a success, and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I really appreciate your expertise in making me feel important as an individual. –B.J.
- I just want to thank you all for the quality of care and support you have shown me this year. It means a great deal to me, knowing that I am in good hands. You are truly sound professionals! –L.L.
- Thank you for giving me my life back. I haven’t felt this good in years. –J.S.
- I consider myself extremely fortunate to have been your patient. Before the operation every step hurt, now (3 months after surgery), I have walked 250 miles according to my “Fitbit.” L.M.
- After 18 years of pain, I can really appreciate not hurting in the back. Now I can have some quality of life. Dr. Kitchens is a wonderful doctor and has very good bedside manner with his patients. B.J.
- Thank you so much for giving me my life back. I could never explain my desperation before the surgery. You saved me. Thank you for our kindness, your great talent, and knowledge of medicine. M.D.